Thursday, October 6, 2016

Let's Dance



Home made salsa is one of our favorites and while there are many recipes for salsa my key ingredient is cilantro: no cilantro, no salsa. I've made this for many occasions and our family and friends have been astoned from the taste. As healthy as onions may be it's one of the few dishes where I use raw onions. Let's just say my husband has a sensitive nose to onion breath.

Ingredients:
  • 6 large tomatoes
  • 1 large onion or the equivalent amount of charlotten
  • 1 bunch of cilantro
  • 1 tsp salt...but more importantly add to taste
  • 1 jar of skinned red peppers or make your own as I have.
  • 3 pressed heads of garlic & add jalapenos to 

Health Fact: Onions are a very good source of biotin. They are also a good source of manganese, vitamin B6, copper, vitamin C, dietary fiber, phosphorus, potassium, folate and vitamin B1. (source)


No comments:

Post a Comment