Sunday, October 16, 2016

Seasonal vegan










While I've made other vegan dishes this is the first I've posted to my blog. The ingredients are primarily seasonal and as well local. I try to buy local and cook according to the seasons. While I've posted other asparagus recipes now the time for pumpkin, squash and various cabbages.

In the recipe above I've added salt, pepper and soya cuisine, as well as tomato juice from jarred tomatoes from our garden. If you have any questions about amounts, or how-to just post your comments below and I'll get back to you. I never really measure or weigh any of the ingredients and cook from the heart & stomach.

1 comment:

  1. I just had this for lunch and it was delicious. The pumpkin is very mild tasting and the crushed almonds and wild rice really gave a good crunchy body to the cooked vegetables. I'll admit I added sour cream on the side, but it was very tasty and moist. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete